Attorney RYAN SKIVER has long been an aggressive advocate for auto & motor vehicle injury victims, as well as those who are subjected to any type of Personal Injury due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of others.
Contact Auto ACCIDENT AND PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY RYAN SKIVER today at 602.381.6626
Following a Personal Injury Accident or Incident, Injury Victims may face various types of hardships, such as:
- Varying degrees of injuries;
- Time missed from work;
- Lost wages;
- Property damage;
- Medical bills;
- Surgery and/or Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation;
- and all the uncertainty and frustration that comes with financial issues following an accident or injury;
- Or even death.
The injuries that a Personal Injury Victim may sustain are generally grouped into 3 different levels of injuries:
- Traumatic Injuries: Traumatic injuries are a degree of injury that leave the victim with short-term injuries that are repairable and heal over time. While the pain and suffering may still be substantial, traumatic injuries do not typically last for long-term periods of time or diminish the quality of life for the injury victim past the normal healing period for the specific injuries sustained.
>>> Read More >>>
- Serious Injuries: Serious injuries are a degree of injury that leave the victim with long-term physical, numerological, or psychological damage. This means the victim will have to live with this physical, numerological, or psychological condition or other directly resulting additional medical conditions for an extended period of time. Sometimes, Serious injuries or complications from those injuries have resulted in, or directly lead to the untimely loss of life of the victim as well.
>>> Read More >>>
- Catastrophic Injuries: Catastrophic injuries are the highest degree of injury. Catastrophic injuries are types of injuries that leave the victim with permanent physical, numerological, or psychological damage. This means the victim will have to live with this physical, numerological, or psychological condition or other directly resulting additional conditions for the rest of their lives. Catastrophic injuries can also directly result in, or directly lead to the untimely loss of life of the victim as well.
>>> Read More >>>
When Personal Injury Victim must seek justice against the at-fault party, it is extremely important that he or she seek the legal advice and representation of experienced legal counsel.
Dealing with insurance companies without professional legal representation may be one of the biggest mistakes an injury victim can make. Insurance companies are for-profit organizations that agressively try to protect their companies assets. Insurance companies will employ many tactics in order to eliminate or dramatically reduce payouts to injury victims.
Some of the tactics insurance companies often will use may include, but are not limited to:
- Denying a claim;
- Disputing your injuries, as well as the seriousness and full extent of your injuries;
- Delay the negotiation of your claim so that you become so deparate you are willing to settle for far less than what your case is actually worth;
- Contact you directly to settle as fast as possible. This tactic is most commonly used when the insurance comany understands the payout should be significant. Trying to settle immediately is often an attempt to make you think the insurance company is on your side, when they actually know your case is worth significantly more than their settlement offer.
The Auto / Motor Vehicle Accident and other Personal Injury Liability legal services include, but are not limited to:
If you require professional legal services regarding Auto Accident Injury or other Personal Injury Liability issues, be proactive in protecting your legal rights by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Scottsdale, Pheonix, and Central Arizona personal injury attorney. Contact attorney, RYAN SKIVER by calling 602.381.6626.
Traumatic, Serious, and Catastrophic Auto Accident
and PERSONAL Injury Attorney Representation in SCATTSDALE, PHEONIX, and Throughout CENTRAL ARIZONA
Contact ATTORNEY RYAN SKIVER today at 602.381.6626